What We Do
We create and manage learning-management systems, online courses, and webinars. Our projects train health-care professionals across multiple states, and students around the world.
All online courses we develop conform to the standards of Universal Design for Learning, which include accessibility to people with disabilities. We also offer extensive instructional-technology services.
We use Moodle, an open source, learning management system for almost all of the online courses we host. This can mean no or low licensing costs, and stable development for the foreseeable future.
Online courses we developed for Blackboard have earned tens of millions in revenue. We have had over 100,000 students across our online courses and learning management systems.
Who We Work With
We collaborate with our partners at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. We have experts in continuing education, evaluation, research, law, public policy, innovation, surveying, and much more.
Examples of Our eLearning and Course Development
- Massachusetts Child & Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) Training and Certification
- One Care: MassHealth plus Medicare, Online Courses and Webinars for Primary-Care Professional Staff
- Online Graduate Programs in Behavioral Intervention in Autism
- Patient Centered Medical Home Initiative
- Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs